A few days ago, I found out that I was honored with a STAR AWARD and nominated for Blog of the Year! Yes, I was TOTALLY thrilled , to say the least. I’d like to publicly thank Tinatimebomb for giving me a STAR. And Tina is among the writers that I follow, but I can’t find your URL on my LIST, and every time I click on your name, I land on Cherry Berry’s site…so I apologize your blog isn’t listed. Feel free to email me or comment with your blog address, so I can add it!
That said, I’d also like to thank Cherry Berry Lemon Lime at http://cherryberrylemonlime.wordpress.com/2012/12/22/merry-christmas-my-first-star-award-im-passing-it-forward-look-and-see-if-its-you/ …. for her part in nominating me for the Blog of the Year Award.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
There are stars to collect! Yes, there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star! There are total of 6 stars to collect.
You can check out your favorite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, you can still award them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
Copy and paste the rules to your blog and pass them on, time is running out.
Therefore, I’d like to give a nod to the blogs below that I also think deserve the BLOG OF THE YEAR AWARD:
….who very bravely discusses her life with other women…
…whose musings about life as a stay-at-home-dad are always engaging!
…who always has such insightful posts.
…whose prose and ponderings are always thought-provoking.
…an interesting young lass discussing the joys and woes of living in the state of my birth (WV)…
…who always writes openly and honestly about her love life and often says things that we all think, on occasion, but aren’t always willing to admit!
…whose posts are thoughtful and breath life into one’s spiritual blahs, so to speak…
…who offers REALLY awesome recipes…
….whose adventures in Internet dating make me VERY glad to be an old married lady.
…whose discussion on life as a teenager living on a farm that does NOT have electricity are very frank, often amusing and always entertaining. And I commend her willingness to live such a 19th century life!
…whose photography is always breathtaking….
and last but not least – http://cherryberrylemonlime.wordpress.com/
…who nominated me and deserves a nomination herself – especially given her awesome content. Her titles alone are worth stealing … (i.e. It’s not the size of your boobs or your jeans that matter)…
And those are my nominees! Congrats to all!
TenaciousBitch and her band of truth-spouting hippies…